Saturday, May 3, 2014

Full scale tent

My Mother is visiting so it was time to bring out the old Singer and fix the tent. I have not been able to find tent poles so we used high pressure hoses and duct tape as tent hoops, they are a good substitute but I think I will get proper tent poles since they are easier to stow.

Setting up the ridge line and hoops.

The drawing

The first fitting

We sort of made the design up while we stitched it, so there are many modifications needed before it is done, now we call it a day and retire to the Gin & Tonic.

(I have figured out how to fix the picture size.....!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment