Thursday, July 18, 2013

Auto release

My auto release cleats was delivered today. I mounted them on the rudder and centreboard downhauls (I have no weight in my fins so they float). Also painted the centreboard cap.

Now I officially consider her to be finished (only some tweaks remain)!!

And since this is a building blog the update frequency will drop dramatically. Will still update when something big happens, like the cover, the tent (winter project?) and bigger adventures.

Thanks for all the feedback!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your boat building journey, Anders. I wish you many, many years of joy and adventure aboard your beautiful Walkabout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joel!

    I hope you and Ellie will have some adventures as well, looking forward to reading about it.

    /Anders

    ReplyDelete