Then I continued the sanding and coating, got two layers of epoxy on the boat today.
The stem was a god fit but as the veneers is 40 mm wide and the stem should be around 25 mm I had to cut it down somewhat. I tried with the table saw, not a complete success but luckily I practiced with the messed up stems first. At least I could get it trimmed a little the rest will have to be done with the plane.
I also started working on the rudder stock today.
1:1 scale of the drawing
From that I made the cheek and centre block templates
Pieces marked out on the plywood
All the pieces cut out and ready for glueing